A Step-by-Step guide to Making Disciples
This first step of discipleship teaches the foundations of faith and basic principles of a life submitted to God. These lessons were written to be used for group or 1×1 discipleship.
- Lesson 1 – Beginning a Discipleship Relationship
- Lesson 2 – The Three Components of a Discipleship Meeting
- Lesson 3 – Sharing Your Life Story
- Lesson 4 – Salvation : How to have a personal relationship with God
- Lesson 5- Facetime : How to spend time with God in prayer and study
- Lesson 6 – Learning to Share the Gospel: How to Share your faith with another person
- Lesson 7 – The Character of God: God the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit
- Lesson 8 – Understanding the Bible: How can we know the Bible is God’s Word?
- Lesson 9 – God’s Plan for the Church
- Lesson 10 – God’s Plan for Money